Tuesday, September 10, 2013

12 Years Ago

12 years ago today, Matt and I welcomed Trinity into our lives and what a blessing she has been to us!  She made me a momma, but, more importantly, she made me a better person. I could never put in to words how special she is. A servant. A friend. A great hugger. I love her so much! Her goal in life is to be a wife and a mother and I couldn't be more proud of her choice of career! :)

Happy Birthday my sweet Trinity! WE LOVE YOU!


-----------------------------

Thank you everyone for coming out to Stevi B's in Mechanicsville last night! My heart is overwhelmed by the outpouring of support for our family and adoption. Margaret, Joel, and Kenneth are so loved already!!

In other fundraising news...

WE GOT ACCEPTED TO DO A BOTH HANDS FOUNDATION PROJECT!

With your help, we will bless a widow and bring our orphans a little closer to home at the same time. Everyone can help with this one.

Check out the video. Share our news about the project. Join our team. Stuff envelopes. Visit local merchants. Pull weeds. Paint. Take the widow out for a day. The whole family can help with this and we can't wait!

James 1:27

 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

VIDEO OF WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment