Monday, August 12, 2013

Fundraising Update

$1142 raised this weekend! $100 of that is toward the puzzle fundraiser and the rest was from the yard sale, carnival, soap/vanilla extract, and donation jars!! $4,242 is the new total on the fundraising thermometer.

I can't thank you all enough for your support!

Prayer request...

For the health and well being of our whole family!

Favor with USCIS as we just received notice this afternoon that our I600a is being looked at now.

We are waiting on our Home Equity loan paperwork from America's Christian Credit Union so we can close and pay the $10,500 due the end of this week beginning of next week.

I am attempting to fill out as many grant applications as I can. It's a lot to do and even if we are awarded some of them, our money will be due before the checks get to the agency.

I am trying to get up the nerve to shoot our own adoption story video. This is the video I would like to submit to Give1Save1 to help raise funds and to ACCU for their $500 adoption grant.

That I am diligent with time to achieve as much as possible each day.

Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment